You are here: Parent Info » SEND
SENCO: Mrs. Hill
SEND Governor- Craig Kennady
Busy Bears Nursery Governor- Bev Goodlad
Contact: 01246 234727
Local Offer Contribution: http://www.derbyshiresendlocaloffer.org/
A – Aspiration
S – Self esteem
P – Progress
I – Independence
R – Resilience
E – Enterprise
At Spire Nursery and Infant School we aim to:
• Aspire to be the very best we can be.
• Develop children’s pride, self-esteem and respect for themselves and others.
• Ensure that our children make progress in a stimulating and inclusive environment.
• Give children the opportunities to make choices, question, explore, observe and develop independence.
• Never give up and are resilient to challenge and change.
• Lay the foundations for all of our children to be enterprising young people with high
ambitions for the future.
We believe that all children should...
• Have access to learning opportunities that are appropriate to their individual needs
• Experience a sense of personal achievement and to celebrate their own and others’ success
• Have their medical and physical needs met
Please click on the links to see our SEND policy and our SEND Information Report