Busy Bees Nursery
Spring 3 Newsletter 2016
Welcome back to Spring 3 Term.
We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all a happy and healthy new year. Well done to all the children who performed superbly in their Christmas Concerts, it was lovely to see so many parents to support the children. Thank you to all of you who supported Friends of the School by attending our Christmas Bazaar and visiting Santa, these extra funds make a huge difference and allow us to provide many enhancements to the curriculum. We are pleased to welcome Mrs. Aitkin back to nursery this term who will be returning after breaking her leg. We will also be welcoming several new children to the nursery this term and hope that they have a happy time with us.
This term the learning theme is Food!
The term is broken into weekly mini themes…
Week 1 – Food I Like
Week 2 – Fruit
Week 3 – Hot and Cold
Week 4 – Chinese New Year
Week 5 – Vegetables
Week 6 – Food Around The World
Dates for you diary….
- Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th February – Parents Consultation Evening
- Friday 12th February- Break up for half term
- Monday 22nd February- Back to nursery
- Please send your child to nursery in warm clothes with waterproof coats and wellies in the cold and wet weather.
- Baking money £1.50 per term. We have asked for an additional 50p from now on as we will be providing the children with a more substantial self serve snack every Wednesday to develop their self help and care skills
- Library morning- every Friday
- We offer additional nursery sessions priced at £15 per session, these additional sessions need to be booked and paid for a week in advance at the school office.
As always, we hope your child has a happy term with us, if you have any concerns, please see a member of staff, who will be happy to help.