Busy Bears Nursery
Spring 4 Newsletter 2016
Welcome back to Spring 4 Term, we hope that you had a relaxing week and that the children are well rested and ready to start the new term.
We are happy to report that the new children who started in nursery with us last term have settled really well and seem to be enjoying their experiences in nursery.
You may notice that the building work for our new Reception Classrooms will begin this term on the school field. We will ensure that there will be no disruption to the nursery but hope to allow the children to observe some of the building process through the nursery fence.
This term the learning theme is Patterns!
The term is broken into weekly mini themes…
Week 1 – Music and dance patterns
Week 2 – Shape patterns
Week 3 – Patterns all around us
Week 4 – Story patterns
Week 5 – Patterns in nature
Dates for you diary….
- Spring 4 term starts Monday 22nd February
- World Book Day – Thursday 3rd March (Children to come to school dressed as a book character)
- Friday 4th March – Bees/Bears closed – Visit to Gruffalo show
- Thursday 11th March – Science day (Space theme)
- Monday 21st March – Easter Decoration day (parents invited to attend)
- Nursery breaks up Thursday 24rd March
- Monday 11th April- Back to Nursery after the Easter holidays
Please can I remind you to let us know if your child is unable to attend nursery. Please call Busy Bears on 01246 208907
As always, we hope your child has a happy term with us, if you have any concerns, please see a member of staff, who will be happy to help.